AquaHunter.org is your one-stop location for understanding and preventing the spread of Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) in Kandiyohi county.
With AquaHunter, you can:
- Learn about the different types of AIS and how to identify them
- See which lakes are already designated as infested
- Find a decontamination station near you or learn how to decontaminate your own boat.
- View crowdsourced reports of AIS from other water users
- Upload a photo of a suspicious plant or mussel and have an expert tell you if it's invasive
- Learn about other resources in your area
For more information, contact:
Kandiyohi Aquatic Invasive Species Coordinator